Mhk-FC Auto Die Cutting & Creasing Machine with Stripping
|FOB Price:||US $80,300-162,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80,300-162,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MHK-1650FC
- Imprinting Type: Pressure
- Die Cutting Tool: Steel Blade
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Paper Feeding Method: Automatic
- Speed: 5500s/H
- Power: 38kw
- Overall Dimensions: 11000*5530*2500mm
- Trademark: YAR corp
- Specification: min sheet size: 650*450mm
- HS Code: 8441400000
- Species: Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Stickers Products, Heat Insulation Material, Insulating Materials
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz or Customized
- Max. Die Cutting Size: 1620*1180mm
- Weight: 32t
- Color: Can Be Customized
- Transport Package: in Wooden Carton
- Origin: China
Wenzhou Yerong International Trading Co., Ltd provides a wide range of high quality equipment and service for printing and packaging industry, including post-press equipment such as flatbed automatic die cutter, hot foil stamping machine, folder gluer, paper guillotine, thermal laminator, flute laminator, slitter rewinder, paper sheeter, hard cover making machine, and label making machine such as flexo printing press, label die cutting machine, and flexible packaging equipment such as rotogravure printing machine, dry laminator, plastic bag making equipment, packing machine and other paper products machinery etc.
- Top gear and precise lead edge feeder design, allowed consistent feeding with various quality corrugated board.
- New technology polyurethane wheel surface with grid lifter and air cushion ensure smooth feeding and accurate alignment even warped board.
- Fine vacuum suction adjustment through inverter adapts to wide range stock from F flute to double wall corrugate. Sheet transmission and alignment section
- Selectable left and right side push lays to ensure accurate alignment.
- Advanced non-stop adjustment of feeding timing, reduce down time.
- Front gauge non-stop back and forth adjustable to accommodate variation in gripper margin. Die cutting section
- Die cutting station safety door and pneumatic die chase safety locking system.
- Air cushion underneath the cutting plate for easy sliding through.
- Main drive adopts high quality precision worm gear and toggle system
- New technology of driving index with large motion angle to allow gripper bar gentle start and stop, less and smaller nicks required to achieve higher productivity. Equipped with overloading protection torque limit clutch.
- Cutting pressure fine adjustment wheel with position indicate gauge. Stripping section
- Stationary middle stripping board, coupled with zero jerk, smooth upper frame motion curve with extra punch at the moment of impact to obtain cleaner waste removal.
- Gripper bar register block at outlets of stripping station ensures the accuracy of stripping.
- Center line system for quick stripping tool set up and change over, compatible with centerline.
- Front edge waste removal system removes and transfers waste edge outside the machine via conveyor belt. Paper counting & collecting section
- Escalator delivery fork cooperate with non-stop air cylinder for neat and positive conveying to belt tale. Bundle delivery table is ready for further connection with breaker for inline operation(to be required at order).
- Electrical batch counter as standard.
- Spring loaded adjustable chain tension for maintaining constant tension thus reducing stress on chains and producing smooth gripper bar movement.
Main technical parameter:
|Max. sheet size||1650×1200mm|
|Min. sheet size||650×450mm|
|Max. die cutting size||1620×1180mm|
|Inner chase size||1650×1230mm|
|Stock range||E, B, C, A and AB flute corrugated paper(1-8.5mm thickness)|
|Min. gripper waste||12mm|
|Min. gripper margin||6-12mm|
|Cutting rule height||23.8mm|
|Max. die cutting speed||5500s/h|
|Max. die cutting pressure||400ton|
|Total power required||38kw|
|Electrical power||380V, 50Hz, 3 PH|
|Air pump displacement||1.05m³/min, 12kg/cm2( self prepared)|
|Mobile lower platen adjusting range||±1.5mm|
Packing and Delivery Images:
1. What is the order process?
Inquiry for the machine-->offer with technical proposal -->purchasing order-->payment-->production-->delivery-->installation.
2. What is the delivery time for our machine?
Usually within 30 days.
3. What is the payment terms for one order?
30% down payment by T/T. 70% balance byT/T.
4.What is the warranty time for the machine?
One year guarantee.
5. What is the quality control in the company?
We inspect the machine according to blueprint and test the machine before delivery. Our machines are high quality ones.
6. What about packing and delivery?
Normally in wooden case or in full container.
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. If necessary, we can appoint our technician to install the machine and training your workers with air ticket, visa, accommodation provided by your party. Or you can send your technician to our company to learn techniques.
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail to consult any relevant questions. Or you can communicate online and solve the problems.