Mhc Series Automatic Die Cutting & Creasing Machine with Stripping (heating system)
|FOB Price:||US $62,780-81,240 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $62,780-81,240/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MHC 1060CE/1080CE
- Imprinting Type: Pressure
- Die Cutting Tool: Steel Blade
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Paper Feeding Method: Automatic
- Speed: 7500s/H
- Power: 16.9kw
- Overall Dimensions: 7800*4300*2310mm
- Trademark: YAR corp
- Specification: min sheet size: 400*350mm
- HS Code: 8441400000
- Species: Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Stickers Products, Heat Insulation Material, Insulating Materials
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz or Customized
- Inner Chase Size: 1120×786mm
- Weight: 17t
- Color: Can Be Customized
- Transport Package: in Wooden Carton
- Origin: China
Wenzhou Yerong International Trading Co., Ltd provides a wide range of high quality equipment and service for printing and packaging industry, including post-press equipment such as flatbed automatic die cutter, hot foil stamping machine, folder gluer, paper guillotine, thermal laminator, flute laminator, slitter rewinder, paper sheeter, hard cover making machine, and label making machine such as flexo printing press, label die cutting machine, and flexible packaging equipment such as rotogravure printing machine, dry laminator, plastic bag making equipment, packing machine and other paper products machinery etc.
The MHC-1060/1080CE Automatic Die Cutting and Creasing Machine with Stripping and MHC-1060/1080 Automatic Die Cutting & Creasing Machine are key equipment for printing finishing such as die cut, crease and embossing., etc. Unique drive gears are adopted such as high-precision indexing mechanism, pneumatic closed up, pneumatic clutch, overload protection, automatic compression relief etc, to ensure stable and high speed running of the machine. This machine is equipped with practical and reliable mechanisms such as pre-stack device, secondary delivery mechanisms, manual sampling, etc, which ensure the excellent performance of the machine. Electrical components and driving elements of internationally known brands to ensure die cutting precision and reliability of running. Also man-machine interface is able to monitor machine running status, trouble-shooting and indicating relevant help information which fully actualizes man-machine communication.
Main Technical Parameter:
|Model||MHC-1060/1080, MHC-1060/1080R, MHC-1060CE/1080CE|
|Max. sheet size||1060×760mm/1080×780mm|
|Min. sheet size||400×350mm|
|Inner chase size||1120×786mm|
|Stock range||900-2000g/m2 paper|
|Die cutting accuracy||≤±0.1mm|
|Max. die cutting force||300T (1060/1080,1060CE/1080CE)|
|Max. die cutting speed||7500s/h|
|Max. feeder pile height||1600mm(wooden pallet included)|
|Max. delivery pile height||1400mm(wooden pallet included)|
|Main motor power||11kw|
L: paper prepared track included; W: platform included
|Net weight approx||16T/17T(MHC-1060/1080) 16.8T/17.8T(MHC-1060R/1080R) 17T/18T(MHC-1060CE/1080CE)|
|Full load power||16.9kw(MHC-1060/1080/MHC-1060CE/1080CE) 35kw(MHC-1060R/1080R)|
Packing and Delivery Images:
1. What is the order process?
Inquiry for the machine-->offer with technical proposal -->purchasing order-->payment-->production-->delivery-->installation.
2. What is the delivery time for our machine?
Usually within 30 days.
3. What is the payment terms for one order?
30% down payment by T/T. 70% balance byT/T.
4.What is the warranty time for the machine?
One year guarantee.
5. What is the quality control in the company?
We inspect the machine according to blueprint and test the machine before delivery. Our machines are high quality ones.
6. What about packing and delivery?
Normally in wooden case or in full container.
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. If necessary, we can appoint our technician to install the machine and training your workers with air ticket, visa, accommodation provided by your party. Or you can send your technician to our company to learn techniques.
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail to consult any relevant questions. Or you can communicate online and solve the problems.