Mhc-B Series Semi-Automatic Die Cutting & Creasing Machine with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $62,780-81,240 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $62,780-81,240/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MHC-1100B/1300B/1500B/1650B
- Imprinting Type: Pressure
- Die Cutting Tool: Steel Blade
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Paper Feeding Method: Automatic
- Speed: 5000s/H
- Power: 11kw
- Overall Dimensions: 5400*4000*2200mm
- Trademark: YAR corp
- Specification: min sheet size: 400*350mm
- HS Code: 8441400000
- Species: Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Stickers Products, Heat Insulation Material, Insulating Materials
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz or Customized
- Inner Chase Size: 1120*786mm
- Weight: 13t
- Color: Can Be Customized
- Transport Package: in Wooden Carton
- Origin: China
Wenzhou Yerong International Trading Co., Ltd provides a wide range of high quality equipment and service for printing and packaging industry, including post-press equipment such as flatbed automatic die cutter, hot foil stamping machine, folder gluer, paper guillotine, thermal laminator, flute laminator, slitter rewinder, paper sheeter, hard cover making machine, and label making machine such as flexo printing press, label die cutting machine, and flexible packaging equipment such as rotogravure printing machine, dry laminator, plastic bag making equipment, packing machine and other paper products machinery etc.
The second generation of MHC series Semi-automatic Die Cutting and Creasing Machine. The machine's development is combined with advantages of similar products in domestic and overseas, is special equipment for packing products such as cartons and paper boxes. Gripper bars with high intensity are applicable to all kinds of cardboard, paper board and corrugated paper. Frontal, back and side registration mechanism ensures great precision of die cutting. Other parts are adopted such as intermittent mechanism with high precision, air clutch, pneumatic locking mechanism, programmable controller and man-machine interface. The interface can display various digital information of machine such as working speed, amount of paper processed, total running time, etc. It is easy to eliminate troubles according to the display of trouble shooting. Transducer is adopted to control the main motor in achieving step-less variation.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Max. paper size||1100×790mm||1290×940mm||1500×1100mm||1650×1210mm|
|Min. paper size||400×350mm||550×480mm||550×480mm||650×550mm|
|Max. die cutting size||1070×770mm||1280×930mm||1490×1090mm||1620×1190mm|
|Max. working speed||5000s/h||4000s/h||4000s/h||3200s/h|
|Max. working pressure||300T||300T||300T||300T|
|L: paper prepared track included; W: platform included|
|Scope of application||White board≥250g; corrugated paper≤7mm||White board≥250g; corrugated paper≤7mm||Corrugated paper 1-7mm||Corrugated paper 1-7mm|
Packing and Delivery Images:
1. What is the order process?
Inquiry for the machine-->offer with technical proposal -->purchasing order-->payment-->production-->delivery-->installation.
2. What is the delivery time for our machine?
Usually within 30 days.
3. What is the payment terms for one order?
30% down payment by T/T. 70% balance byT/T.
4.What is the warranty time for the machine?
One year guarantee.
5. What is the quality control in the company?
We inspect the machine according to blueprint and test the machine before delivery. Our machines are high quality ones.
6. What about packing and delivery?
Normally in wooden case or in full container.
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. If necessary, we can appoint our technician to install the machine and training your workers with air ticket, visa, accommodation provided by your party. Or you can send your technician to our company to learn techniques.
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail to consult any relevant questions. Or you can communicate online and solve the problems.